snow-craft Index du Forum

snow-craft
Serveur 100% Français créé pas une bande d'amis qui ne pense qu'a s'amusez ! Si vous nous rejoignez il faut aimer s'amusez, aimer la compétitivité et l'entraide ! Snowlol votre Leader.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

C Facebook Auto Login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    snow-craft Index du Forum -> Forum -> Réclamations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
flowvirtu

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: C Facebook Auto Login Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

C Facebook Auto Login
> DOWNLOAD

2009 (106) November (18) October (7) September (1) August (3) June (38) May (11) March (13) February (6) January (9) .. –djsony90 May 9 '16 at 7:42 add a comment up vote -4 down vote Are you tring to pass login parameter to facebook login page?? If yes,facebook not allow to do that by any way. You're in! Thanks for signing up. For one, with an automatic login, you no longer need to enter your password every day, speeding up the impression of how long it takes your computer to start.Of course, there are several reasons not to set up your computer to autologin too. HttpWebRequest/HttpWebResponse Cookies613How to make HTTP POST web request1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Reversing conditional distribution Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? If someone calls something by a wrong name, what are they actually referring to? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Mount fails in shell script The length of coil winding on cylinder. With Winlogon selected on the left, locate the registry value of AutoAdminLogon on the right.Double-click on AutoAdminLogon and change the Value data to 1 from 0.Click OK.Restart your computer and then follow the standard Windows auto-login procedure outlined above.That should work, but if not, you may have to manually add a few additional registry values yourself. Thank you for signing up. string getUrl = " string postData = String.Format("email={0}&pass={1}", "value1", "value2"); HttpWebRequest getRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(getUrl); getRequest.CookieContainer = new CookieContainer(); getRequest.CookieContainer.Add(cookies); //recover cookies First request getRequest.Method = WebRequestMethods.Http.Post; getRequest.UserAgent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/15.0.874.121 Safari/535.2"; getRequest.AllowWriteStreamBuffering = true; getRequest.ProtocolVersion = HttpVersion.Version11; getRequest.AllowAutoRedirect = true; getRequest.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; byte[] byteArray = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(postData); getRequest.ContentLength = byteArray.Length; Stream newStream = getRequest.GetRequestStream(); //open connection newStream.Write(byteArray, 0, byteArray.Length); // Send the data. See How to Boot to the Desktop in Windows 8.1 for instructions.How to Use Auto Login in a Domain ScenarioYou will not be able to configure your Windows computer to use an auto login in exactly the way described above if your computer is a member of a domain.In a domain login situation, which is common in larger business networks, your credentials are stored on a server run by your company's IT department, not on the Windows PC you're using. My solution works. May (4) April (1) January (1) . Was this page helpful? Thanks for letting us know! Share Pin Email Tell us why! Other Not enough details Hard to understand Submit Continue Reading How to Disable Taskbar Button Grouping in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP How to Properly Reinstall a Software Program in Windows How To Use System Restore in Windows How To Edit the Registry Remotely How to Open Device Manager in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP Have a Hal.dll Error in Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista? Here's How to Fix It Tutorials on Installing Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP How to 'Roll Back' a Driver in Windows to Fix a Driver Update Issue How to Back up the Registry in Windows How to Delete a Service in Windows 7, Vista, or XP Reset This PC in Windows 10 & 8: A Complete Walkthrough The Bash Prompt is in Windows 10. –Tono Nam Dec 8 '11 at 5:13 I didn't mark it down! –Lloyd Dec 8 '11 at 5:15 Kk sorry about that. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. –patryk.beza Sep 22 '12 at 15:07 You're welcome! but remember this is against FB Terms Of Service, since we do it for education purposes only, just use it wisely! Cheers patryk.beza –WhySoSerious Nov 18 '12 at 22:00 wow . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. How to Use Problem Steps Recorder in Windows 10, 8, & 7 Forgot Your Microsoft Account Password? Here's How to Reset It Do You Know What That Stuff in Control Panel Is For? Find Out Here How to Create and Delete Accounts in Windows 10 . However, if security isn't an issue, I must say that being able to have Windows fully start, without having to sign in, is pretty handy. How can I get my style to feel more mature? Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Research about search vs navigation Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Why bother with even parity? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? Compare two numbers given as strings Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Did any computers use the Z80B? What's underused by Americans? On measurable cardinals What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors more hot questions question feed lang-cs . private void button1Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { string email = "Your email"; string password = "your password"; // create a new browser WebBrowser w = new WebBrowser(); w.Dock = DockStyle.Fill; this.Controls.Add(w); // you may add the controll to your windows forms if you want to see what is going on // latter you may not chose to add the browser or you can even set it to invisible. do not add anything else it should work. string email = "email"; string pw = "pw"; string PostData = String.Format("email={0}&pass={1}", email, pw); CookieContainer cookieContainer = new CookieContainer(); HttpWebRequest req = (HttpWebRequest)HttpWebRequest.Create(""); req.CookieContainer = cookieContainer; req.Method = "POST"; req.ContentLength = PostData.Length; req.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; req.AllowAutoRedirect = true; req.UserAgent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/15.0.874.121 Safari/535.2"; ASCIIEncoding encoding = new ASCIIEncoding(); byte[] loginDataBytes = encoding.GetBytes(PostData); req.ContentLength = loginDataBytes.Length; Stream stream = req.GetRequestStream(); stream.Write(loginDataBytes, 0, loginDataBytes.Length); HttpWebResponse webResp = (HttpWebResponse)req.GetResponse(); Stream datastream = webResp.GetResponseStream(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(datastream); webBrowser1.DocumentText = reader.ReadToEnd(); foreach (Cookie cookies in webResp.Cookies) { MessageBox.Show(cookies.Name + " " + cookies.Value); } What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be appreciated, many thanks! Smile edit: I found out how to do it shortly after I posted. It might take time to learn the api. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Later you can get the inner html or perhaps download an image. 2010 (28) October (3) September (1) August (3) May (3) April (7) March (8) February (3) . Here's How to Activate It. This question tough me something new. Business Communications & Etiquette. What defaults there might instead be the name associated with your account, not your actual username. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook C# - HttpWebRequest POST (Login to Facebook) Ask Question up vote 18 down vote favorite 18 I'm trying to login to Facebook in my program and parse some information from there (like name, profile pic, etc). Nice, clean, complete example 5a02188284
download facebook chat messenger for pocket pcasp net mvc facebook like buttonhow to hack facebook free no surveychat facebook su lumia 820timeline banner photos for facebookfacebook chat stickers free download for pcfacebook jar in java mobilefacebook hacker 2011.rarfacebook profile for my doghow to download facebook contacts to ipad

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: C Facebook Auto Login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    snow-craft Index du Forum -> Forum -> Réclamations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation